I'm not an electrical engineer (my degrees are in more software-y things), but I like to build things, and I like to delve. My electronics knowledge is predominantly about digital electronics, but the more of them I build, the more I learn about analogue stuff. (after all, there's no such thing as ‘digital’)
Top Network Posts
- 55Can a terminal emulator be as fast as TTY 1-6?
- 45What does dash "-" at the end of a command mean?
- 45How do you extract a single folder from a large tar.gz archive?
- 30How can we change root password?
- 27Need explanation on Resident Set Size/Virtual Size
- 27What is the purpose of multiple swap files
- 21How to start changing linux source code to make custom OS?
- View more network posts →