I'm not an electrical engineer (my degrees are in more software-y things), but I like to build things, and I like to delve. My electronics knowledge is predominantly about digital electronics, but the more of them I build, the more I learn about analogue stuff. (after all, there's no such thing as ‘digital’)
Top Network Posts
- 54Can a terminal emulator be as fast as TTY 1-6?
- 41What does dash "-" at the end of a command mean?
- 34How do you extract a single folder from a large tar.gz archive?
- 24What is the purpose of multiple swap files
- 21How can we change root password?
- 20Ctrl+Alt+F8 meaning
- 20Need explanation on Resident Set Size/Virtual Size
- View more network posts →